Are you a doctor or a student wanting to increase your experience in high quality maternity care using the latest technology and processes? Fernandez Hospital provides you with the opportunity.
We are a teaching institution, with a reputation of imparting quality training. We constantly review the quality and effectiveness of our clinical work, to guarantee that our patients get the best maternity care.
You will need to:
- be a good team player.
- show commitment to having your clinical practice constantly examined.
- ensure we collectively – and individually – do the best for our patients.
- be personally committed to evidence-based medicine.
- display commitment to woman-centric maternity care.
- support natural births and use the fewest interventions, whenever clinical factors permit.
- show high levels of patience and sensitivity.
- be knowledgeable in your domain, to enable you to explain options available and assist patients in the decision-making process.
- believe in a personal ethos of 'service' and kindness to all, irrespective of caste, creed and social standing.
Fernandez Hospital is dedicated to high quality care and to influencing maternity care across the country. We need to continually ensure that we are seen as a credible source of advice to Government and other medical institutions, to ensure that women everywhere can have the best maternal outcomes. If you think you could fit in, we would like to
hear from you.