The Multidisciplinary Obstetric and Midwifery Simulation (MOMS) workshop, a collaboration between the ELLY Appeal (East London Saving Lives) and Fernandez Hospital, succeeded in producing in-house trainers in India. The two-day workshop held on 24th and 25th June at Fernandez Hospital, Bogulkunta, comprised collaborative obstetric emergencies training that involved doctors, midwives and nurses.
The focus was on strengthening teamwork, improving communication skills and situational awareness with human factors, creating a safe maternity culture and learning from simulation scenarios. These activities brought the teams together and inculcated the need for effective communication and cohesive teamwork. Over forty-one delegates attended this very successful workshop.
1. This led to correcting many small mistakes that I was making. I look forward to completely correcting these mistakes. It was quite interesting and made us all aware. Thanks for enhancing my knowledge with good description, flow charts and pictorial representations. Good work done.
2. We benefitted from this workshop. Interested in attending one more.
3. All the sessions were good. Thoroughly enjoyed brushing up my knowledge. Thank you!
4. The workshop was very helpful and very informative. Thank you for the efforts!
5. Excellent workshop, well coordinated and organized. Highly interactive session. It's very useful for juniors like us. All I could say is 'Thank you'.