The maternity services team at Stork Home comprises the best maternity doctors and is committed to providing safe, high quality care to women and the newborn.
Our professional midwives offer support for low risk cases while women who develop complications in pregnancy are cared for by the best experienced maternity doctors. Our excellent team includes obstetricians, physicians, anaesthetists and neonatologists.
The top maternity hospital in Hyderabad, Fernandez Hospital has an annual delivery rate of 8000. Backed by 67 years’ experience, we strive hard to maintain a low C section rate which makes us the best maternity hospital in Hyderabad. While our professional midwives support natural childbirth, Our obstetricians at Stork Home are committed to humanizing birth and reducing unnecessary medical interventions.
We believe that women, if educated with the right information, are empowered to make the right choices. We have learnt that women understand their bodies and will instinctively birth naturally if provided the right environment where respect, kindness, empathy and continuity of support form the hallmark of the birthing space.
A protocol-led team, committed to safety, forms the unique selling point of Stork Home and make us one of the best maternity services hospitals in Hyderabad.
Features of Maternity Services at Fernandez Stork Home, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
Our labour and delivery suites have spacious rooms with a dedicated team of best maternity doctors (obstetricians) in Banjara Hills and professional midwives. Our aim is to promote normality for all women to enjoy a positive birthing experience.
- Birthing pools – offering hydrotherapy and water births -- are available in this top maternity hospital in Banjara Hills.
- Operation theatres are located on the same floor, should there be a need for emergency C Section.
- We have a range of antenatal classes (nutrition, yoga, childbirth, breastfeeding) to help you enjoy your pregnancy and prepare for natural childbirth.
- A Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit looks after premature and sick newborns.
- Lactation counsellors help and support you through the early days of motherhood.