- Centralized appointments are now available 24x7, call toll free 1800 419 1397 for assistance. Please click here to book an appointment for your consultation.
- OBSTETRICIANS - for individualised risk ssessments.
- ENDOCRINOLOGISTS - to review your medical history and can help you formulate an appropriate treatment plan for your diabetes.
- NUTRITIONISTS - to help you develop a healthy diet plan.
- PHYSIOTHERAPISTS - to create a physical therapy plan to help you manage blood sugar levels and improve your overall health.
- Every Wednesday.
- 5:30 PM to 7:30 PM
- Fernandez Hospital, Hyderguda(Unit 4)
- Call 8008902041
About The Clinic
Pregnant whilst living with diabetes? Anxious about diabetes developing during pregnancy?
Pregnant whilst living with diabetes? Anxious about diabetes developing during pregnancy? Fernandez Hospital's specialized Diabetes Clinic is here to ease all worries and ensure your well-being as well as that of your baby.
Our multidisciplinary team at The Diabetes Clinic will review your medical history, carry out individual risk assessments, help you control blood sugar levels and monitor your health even after birth.
Come and consult our experts for a stress-free pregnancy and childbirth journey! Manage diabetes and keep the complications at bay.
The Diabetes Clinic Includes