- Centralized appointments are now available 24x7, call toll free 1800 419 1397 for assistance. Please click here to book an appointment for your consultation.
Experience | 23 Years
Dr Suseela joined Fernandez Hospital in 1999 and is Head of the Fetal Medicine Unit. She acquired her fellowship in Fetal Medicine and became a consultant in 2006. She has been trained in various aspects of Fetal Medicine – Obstetric Ultrasonography, including Dopplers and Fetal Echocardiography, Prenatal interventions, Genetic Counseling and Perinatal Pathology. Her areas of interest are Fetal Echocardiography and Fetal Diagnostic and Therapeutic Interventional Procedures. She is a passionate teacher and organizes the training programmes in the department.
- Maternity, Fetal Medicine
- DGO, DNB (OBGYN), Fellowship in Fetal Medicine
- Chandamama, Bhagavath Geetha
- S. P. Balasubrahmanyam, MS Subbalakshmi, Dr J. Sreekanth( my husband)
- Kuchipudi Dance, Yoga
- Telugu, English and Hindi