- Centralized appointments are now available 24x7, call toll free 1800 419 1397 for assistance. Please click here to book an appointment for your consultation.
https://fernandezhospital.com will not, under any circumstances, issue cash refunds or credits once charged. If the user has a question about charges made to your account, he or she should contact us immediately. If the charges were made in error, we will immediately credit the account for the appropriate or corresponding amount. Any user who disputes a credit card payment that is found to be valid is subject to a fine, suspension and account termination subject to https://fernandezhospital.com/ discretion. Any charge back fees, past due fees and costs will be sent to collections. If our collection efforts fail, unpaid debts will be reported to all available credit reporting agencies.
Refund and Cancellation Policy for video/Tele Consultation payments
This policy is approved by the management of Fernandez Foundation and is applicable for all units of Fernandez Hospital and Outpatient Clinics. This policy is subject to revisions based on the decisions of the management.
Amount once paid through the payment gateway shall not be refunded other than in the Following circumstances:
• Multiple times debiting of Customer’s Bank Account due to technical error OR Customer's account being debited with excess amount in a single transaction due to a technical error.
• If the services have not been availed and the customer due Fernandez hospital operational issues, in such cases The customer can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org in the detailed format shared in Annexure1 below.
The refund request will be processed manually after due verification. If the claim is found valid, the eligible amount will be refunded by Fernandez Hospital through electronic mode within the next Seven (7) working days from the date of receiving the email request in the format shared in Annexure1 below.
It may take more than 7 working days for the payment to reflect in your bank account depending on your bank's policy.
Company assumes no responsibility and shall incur no liability if it is unable to effect any Payment Instruction(s) on the Payment Date owing to any one or more of the following circumstances:
• If the payment instructions(s) issued by you is/are incomplete, inaccurate and invalid.
• If the receiving bank refuses or delays in honouring the Payment instruction(s).
• Circumstances beyond the control of Company (including, but not limited to, fire, flood, natural disasters, bank strikes, power failure, systems failure like computer or telephone lines breakdown due to an unforeseeable cause or interference from an outside force)
In case the payment is not processed for any reason, you will be intimated about the failed payment by an e-mail.
User agrees that Company, in its sole discretion, for any or no reason, and without penalty, may suspend or terminate his/her account (or any part thereof) or use of the services and remove and discard all or any part of his/her account, user profile, or his/her recipient profile, at any time. Company may also in its sole discretion and at any time discontinue providing access to the Services, or any part thereof, with or without notice. User agrees that any termination of his/her access to the service or any account he/she may have or portion thereof may be affected without prior notice, and agree that company will not be liable to user or any third party for any such termination. Any suspected, fraudulent, abusive or illegal activity may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. These remedies are in addition to any other remedies the company may have at law or in equity. Upon termination for any reason, the user agrees to immediately stop using the services.
Company may elect to resolve any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement or Service provided in connection with this Agreement by binding arbitration in accordance with the provisions of the Indian Arbitration & Conciliation Act 1996. Any such dispute, controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction: Subject to the foregoing, it is hereby expressly agreed and declared that court of competent jurisdiction in Hyderabad alone shall have jurisdiction with respect to matters pertaining hereto.
In case of a refund, the Customer should email to email@example.com with the following details. Do send the refund details from the registered email ID or the ID used for raising the Video Consultation Request.
Please ensure that the details entered below match the details provided by you while booking the consultation request.
Mr.No ( Existing Patients)
Unit (Hospital Location)
Account Holder Name:
Payment Transaction ID: